Here’s a few Donna Otto’s mottos found on Revive Our Hearts website. Good stuff!
* Wherever you are, be “all” there.
* Finish Strong. Remember: the common begin. The uncommon finish.
* Live by conviction, not circumstances.
* If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always gotten.
* You married a sinner. So did he.
* There’s always time for what God asks us to do.
* Do the next thing.
* Choose your love. Then love your choice.
* Be a thermostat, not a thermometer.
* He’s not the enemy!
* Do your best and leave the rest.
* What you say matters. How you say it matters more.
* You are who you hang out with.